Sunday, November 1, 2009

Wood and Glass Staircases - Mistral staircase design by Siller



"These gorgeous wood and glass staircases by Siller are about as close as “interactive art” as you can get! Indeed you’ll feel like you’re scaling a sculpture as you make your way up the Mistral staircase design – a stylishly simple, barely there floating staircase. The minimalist design enhances every modern space with the clean, clear look of glass, which allows light and space to flow uninterrupted. Customizable to suit any space, large or small, these wood and glass staircases add instant chic to every home. Put a modern twist on your style and take it to the next level with the Mistral staircase. Check it out at Siller."

Source: Trendir

2 comments:

  1. Now that's what I'm looking for. Minimalist designs make stairs look clean and stylish. I wonder if they can do those on custom spiral stairs.

    I'm also looking for exterior spiral stairs which have modern twist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I remembered correctly, I have seen some great minimalist designs when I was still checking at some house back at the time I am not yet retired as a home inspections Minneapolis MN officer. I can't stop staring at those designs, so simple yet so awesome.

    ReplyDelete